- National Stock Number: 8110-00-254-5710
- Inside Diameter: 8.50"
- Pack Height: 7.25"
- Gallon Capacity: 1.83
- Gauge: 24
- Cover Style 1: MS24347-43
- Locking Ring Style 1: MS24347-63
- Gasket P/N: MS24347-83
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
- MIL SPEC: Mil-D-6055
- Also Known As: MS 24347-7, MS-24347-7
Reusable Drum, Metal Shipping and Storage container MIL SPEC Mil-D-6054E containers most commonly used to ship supplies to our troops domestically and internationally.
Standard Features include:
- Reusable neoprene gaskets confirming to Mil-R-6855 or Mil-R-3065
- Cover, shell and bottom material per ASTM A1008/A1008M, Supersceding ASTM A366
- Plated closing nuts and bolts
- Necked-in bottoms for easy stackability
- Drum body, cover and ring painted interior and exterior with olive drab paint confirming to No. 24087 of Fed-Std-595
We also offer these optional features:
- MIL SPEC or custom bar coding
- Handles- spring loaded or sling-type, located per your request.
- Humidity indicators per Mil-I-26260, and G-Force indicators
- Dunnage: Various density foams, plywood, and cellotex inserts to your specification
All military drums can be tested to the latest UN specifications and manufactured to conform to DOT regulations.
Custom sizes and configurations are available.