Heat sealable and flexible material for wrapping sensitive microcircuits
Whether you need rolls, sheets, tubing or bags, we are able to supply your Military Barrier needs.
- Greaseproof Waterproof
- Heat Sealable
- Oxygen Barrier
- Polyethylene Coated
- Acid Free
- Non Corrosive
Modular reusable containers for packaging major repairables
- Reusable rotationally molded cases with cusioning system constructed of gray or white 2.0 PCF polyether foam.
- Case color is white with corrosion resistant hardware.
- Case is built to watertight construction and includes an automatic relief valve.
Fiberboard Shipping Boxes, liners and sleeves
- Short Run Water Resistant W5C, V3C, V11C, V13C Containers.
- ASTM D5118 Standard Practice for Fabrication of Fiberboard Shipping Boxes
- ASTM D5639 Standard Practice for Selection of Corrugated Fiberboard Materials and Box Construction Based on Performance Requirements
- ASTM D951-99 Standard Test Method for Water Resistance of Shipping Containers by Spray
Wood cleated, panel board shipping boxes
- Wood crate fabrication and on-site packaging.
- Construction of any type of wooden crate or pallet.
- We specialize in foam-lined crates, trade show crates, and overseas containers and crating.
- ASTM D6251 is the Standard Specification for Wood-Cleated Panel board Shipping Boxes.
- Medical, Commercial, Aerospace, DLA
Exterior metal drums as shipping and storage containers.
- MS 24347, 27683 and 27684 style containers from .64 to 80 gallon capacities. These reusable containers are designed for severe duty. Military specifications. Drums are tested and true.
- Carbon Steel
- Gauges: 18 to 24 cold roll steel
Diameters: Ranging from 5.00" to 30.00"
Heights: 4.25" inside pack height to 41.12" – Modified heights also available!
- Handles and/or slings
- Pressure relief valves
- Humidity indicators
- Document holders
- G-Force indicators
- Bar coding
- ID tags, stencils or embossing
- Various paint or packaging requirements
Fiberboard reusable shipping boxes with cushioning
- Foam cushioned, weather resistant, reusable, fiberboard box.
- Meets both Mil-STD-2073 and ATA 300 Category II Specs.
- Short life container (Min. 10 Trips minimum)
- Type I packs may be used for items such as meters, gauges, and instruments.
- Type II packs may be used for items which are essentially flat (6 mm (1/4 inch) to 65 mm (2-1/2 inches)) such as circuit boards, electronic modules, and tubes.
- Type III packs may be used for black-box type items, such as receiver-transmitters, amplifiers, power supply units and electronic indicators.
- Type IV packs may be used for electrical-electronic items.
- A-A-59736 S/S by PPP-B-1672, 22 Jan 2003
Open and closed cell cushioning material for packaging applications
All military prime contractors require specialized foam packaging, foam dunnage, cases and containers. We are a fabricator/distributor and stock most grades of the Military series polyethylene that meet A-A-59135 sheet material, A-A-59136 plank material, and PPP-C-1752 specifications as well as all grades and densities of MIL-P-26514 polyurethane.
- End Caps
- Die Cutting
- CNC Routing
- Hot Wire Cutting
EPS foam containers with exterior corrugated
Basic materials meeting Mil-Std-2073 requirements
Call, E-Mail or Fax for Prices and RFP
P : 949.460.9940 F : 949.460.9944
PO BOX 5127 Laguna Beach, CA 92652-5127
WE TAKE ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS