- National Stock Number: 8115-01-010-8956
- Container I.D.: 20x14x14"
- Container O.D.: 20.5x14.5x14.5
- Recommended Bare Unit/part size: See Table
- Item Weight Range: ? lbs
- Shipping Cube: 2.494 cu. ft.
- Manufactured: Made in the USA
- Reference: Mil-STD 2073-1E Appendix C, Table J-VII, CODE NW
- Government Cross Reference: Fast Pack, XG1
- MIL SPEC: PPP-B-1672D
This Horzontal Star Pack is a Double Cover Container (DBLCC) modified so that the covers extend to one half of the depth of the inner tube. The container is constructed of V3c, 400# SW corrugated. The cushioning system consists of four components: Two 2" Flat end pads and a 2 part center body with a 6 point star cavity meeting MIL-PRF-26514.
This Box is designed for electronical items with a small cross section relative to length, such as control generators and amplifiers.
- 6 Point Star Foam Body
- Corrugated Meets ASTM D4727, Class WR, Grade V3c
- Box construction per ASTM D5118
- Foam per Mil-PRF-26514, Grade C, Poly Rigid, Flexible
|Container ID (inches) (National Stock Number)||Recommended max. bare item dimensions (in.)||Item weight range (lbs.)||*Maximum Shock (Gs) transmitted to item||Packaged outside dimensions (inches)||Packaged Cube (cu. ft.)|
|*Shock values in this table were determined by instrumented free fall drop testing in accordance with Method 5007 of FED-STD-101.|